Yield: 4 drinks
* 2 pints ripe strawberries
* 4 ripe limes, juiced, plus 1 lime wedged for rimming and garnish
* 8 rounded tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 2 trays ice cubes
* 8 shots good quality tequila
* Coarse salt, to rim glasses
Reserve 4 strawberries with tops for garnish and split them. Clean,
dry, and trim remaining strawberries.
Add all but the reserved strawberries to a blender. To that, add the
juice of 1 ripe lime, 2 rounded tablespoons sugar, a splash of orange
juice, 1/2 a tray of ice cubes and 2 shots of tequila. Blend on high
speed until the drink is icy but smooth.
Rim a cocktail glass with lime juice and dip rim in salt and pour in
the frozen strawberry lime drink. Garnish glass with a wedge of lime
and a split strawberry. Repeat with remaining ingredients.