Yield: 4 servings
* 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
* Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
* 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal
Seasoning) eyeball it
* 1 pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
* Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
* 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
* 1/2 cup tomato sauce
* 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, a few generous handfuls
* 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
* 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the
chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add
chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle
it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even
easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in
Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to
sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken,
cheeses, and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.