Yield: 4 servings
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
* 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
* 8 jumbo shrimp, (6 to 8 count), peeled deveined, tails in tact
* 1 lemon, zested and juiced
* 2 large cloves garlic, chopped or grated
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add anchovy paste, stir it in then add shrimp and shake pan 1 minute.
Add 2 teaspoons of lemon zest, garlic, pepper and Worcestershire. Cook
shrimp 2 minutes more then add juice of 1 lemon to skillet and turn
off heat. Sprinkle the cooked shrimp with some chopped egg. Serve 2
shrimp per person.